City v Spurs post match

Don't know but we should be trying to get in Danny Rose ear about coming here as our LB.

Don't want that horrible cheating little **** anywhere near my club, he's a fucking disgraceful arsehole who is a shithouse of the highest order.
He should have gone down. Very naive and foolish.
The boy lacks intelligence.

He made a lit of silly decisions, that cost us.

Yet he went down last week and was denied a clear pen, he can't win and it's a fucking disgrace

When I say lynchpin, I mean he's our main experienced cb.

Kolarov is a fullback & Stones is a kid. The one main go to cb we currently have, is Otamendi, but he is the official balloon chasing dog, as he can't be relied upon to be the main man.
h
Has Otomendi offended you in a previous life? You really have it in for him don't you?
take a little look at his stats for tackling - he is one of the Best IN THE PREM- If Pep thought he was such 'balloon' do you honestly think he would play him? He is human and makes mistakes.
no, he plays him because he has talent - the reason we have let so many goals on is that the defence has been exposed because of the fact the team , yes the team ,has not defended as a whole and this is Pep's philosophy and if the TEAM do not defend as a TEAM it does not matter how good the back four are as they will get exposed - by the way, Nicolas was immense yesterday
take a look at Pep's reaction after the first goal - he loves him!

Well done brought a bit of pride back to the club.

Yet again mugged at the back, Kolarov's touch on the cross fell perfectly for them and Marriner again fucked us over, mind you he is blind.

Thought Sane look tired late on and could have been subbed but apart from that Pep did well and we played some lovely stuff for most of the game.

Onwards and upwards, I feel a 3rd / 4th place finish is attainable.

Spurs did well not to give up at 2 behind, we could do with a bit of that mentality but when level started wasting time rather than trying to win. A draw isn't good enough if they're going for Chelsea. Another season their gobby fans won't see them win the league.

You always gown in that instance, what do you think a Suarez or neymar would have done?

Different situation entirely.
They would have put the ball at the back of the net. Now with Jesus, I don't think Sterling will ever start a game.

You always gown in that instance, what do you think a Suarez or neymar would have done?

Different situation entirely.

Yet he goes down and is accused of diving.

The lad cant win with officials, the media and some of our own it seems.

Arguably our most impressive performance of the season thus far. Unfortunately our frailties at the back keep on costing us (as well as woeful officiating). We look like conceding a goal whenever the opposition is in our half. I am not convinced that any of our back five who started yesterday's match are good enough anymore. Sagna, Kompany and Zabaleta are perhaps our three best defenders, but they are all over 30 and one is seemingly injured all the time.

We could and should have won it even without the penalty shout. We did play our best game for some while now but again wasted so, so many chances and I'm sorry to say that Aguero seemed to me to be at fault on more than one occasion. Missing the opportunity to play an early through ball to a better placed forward and taking an extra touch when before we could expect a first time effort. In previous seasons our goal difference has been the deciding factor but this year it is way worse then the other top clubs.
Kloppo, Moanrino, Pochiethingy have all had a full season to get to grips with the PL so lets see what Pep can achieve (true that Conte is in his first season but probably inherited a better squad)
When Sane, Jesus and Gundogan, Iheanacho are all fit and fully integrated I see a change in our fortunes.

Feeling very optimistic after the performance last night

Sane was showing why we bought him and more to come

Sterling looked as though he wants to keep his place likewise Sergio fighting back to win balls

Kev is a fucking god send

Merlin still quality

And Jesus, first 3 touches show what a player we have

Sort the defence and what a team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.