City v Spurs Prematch Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I am enjoying it at City but I just want to play more. People think, 'OK, he's a nice guy and so he can sit on the bench,' and, yes, I am a nice guy. But everyone has their limits. I don't need to speak to the manager. He knows how many goals I've scored. Dzeko

We had a fantastic home record last year.

18 wins 1 draw. For the same record we have to win our every matches at home from now on as we already have one draw against Arsenal.

Or we will have less points from home in total which is dangerous as we used to struggle in away matches like Sunderland, Everton, Arsenal and we still go to Spurs/United where we had amazing wins last year not so sure about this year...

We are better than Spurs, they arent in their best form, we should win today at home.

Just make sure they dont have an easy day on the wings or with the fast counters.

CITY V SPURS: Team news - Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany (C), Nastasic, Clichy, Yaya Toure, Barry, Silva, Tevez, Aguero, Kolarov #cityvspurs

Turner92 said:
CITY V SPURS: Team news - Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany (C), Nastasic, Clichy, Yaya Toure, Barry, Silva, Tevez, Aguero, Kolarov #cityvspurs

Kolarov...

Interesting.

Turner92 said:

Clichey and Kolarov surprised by that, great to see Silva back as we have really miised him. not to sure how we are going to line up though. 442?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.