City v Stoke - 23/04/16 - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Nasri was expected to be fit again?

Nope but surely they could have seen his progress and made a second estimation on his return? Unless he woke up one day and everything had improved greatly

That team should be beating Stoke at home. Relax. From these reactions I'd have thought Bony and his brothers and cousins were in the XI today.

Looks like Pellegrini doesn't give a fuck if we don't play in the Champions League next season. Only interested in the CL semi final.

His legacy will be judged on how he does in this years Champions league not if he gets Pep into the Champions league next season A Champions league final looks very very good on anyones CV TBH

Exactly!
But I can guarantee you that our manager has not given that a single thought all week.
He also will have not thought about how Hughes will set up his team and the tactics that he will deploy.
I was as at the Stoke away game earlier in the season and it gives me the shivers every time I think about it.

You can guarantee nowt. Because like the rest of us on here, you know fuck all what preparation has been done.
You, of course are entitled to your opinion of our manager, but please don't try and state your OPINION as FACT.

Kolarov & Silva down one side worries me.

Please just get a result today City, any way.

Clear he doesn't give 2 shits about the league. That, or he doesn't actually watch any of our games since yaya and Fernando have been woeful when paired together and so have the results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.