City v Stoke - 23/04/16 - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fernando and Yaya in a midfield two against a tough battling team.
This is gonna hurt and is exactly why MP has to goZ after three years if he can't see what is wrong with that then honestly - he needs shooting.

Can't understand all the criticism today. Imo its a great team considering we have a CL semi final(!) on tuesday. It would be madness to not prioritize that, especially when we're up against a weak Stoke team.

This forums loverboy Kelechi gets a start at last and Toure playing today probably means he wont start on Tuesday. Thats two positive things I thougt but you still seems devestated with Pellers selection?

I think we'll win 3-0 today. Interesting to see if Pellers the devil will get any praise then.
A lot are quick to pick up the team selection without enlightening us with technical nouse.

I think that's a sensible team considering, although would still have started Dinho, purely because he does have the energy to play twice in 4 days without it affecting him. Yaya and Fernando might work if we also have Silva and Nacho dropping off. The reason it didn't work so well midweek was because of Delph being added into the mix in place of someone more technical and skillfull, like Silva or Nasri. That was a bigger problem for us as everything through the middle needed to be filtered through Yaya, and when you play that way, the opposition can stop it pretty easily. Today won't be without it's struggles but we should be winning this one. I'll go 2-0.

Can't understand all the criticism today. Imo its a great team considering we have a CL semi final(!) on tuesday. It would be madness to not prioritize that, especially when we're up against a weak Stoke team.

This forums loverboy Kelechi gets a start at last and Toure playing today probably means he wont start on Tuesday. Thats two positive things I thougt but you still seems devestated with Pellers selection?

I think we'll win 3-0 today. Interesting to see if Pellers the devil will get any praise then.

Would be much easier to take it if we played full team at Newcastle and won there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.