City v Stoke - 23/04/16 - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get the team selection again. 4-4-2 against a 5 in midfield. We're in danger of being exposed on the counter attack for the umpteenth time.

If we score first then we should fine but we really have some weaknesses in the way we're set up yet again.

Great to see Kelechi start but really Yaya can't play with Fernando. We'd be far better off with Delph in the middle with Fernando in a 4-4-2.

Hope I'm wrong but the starting lineup smacks of complacency and the same old thinking from Pellegrini. Seems like Groundhog Day.

Correction. Thirty seconds of show and then more adverts. Unbelievable.

American TV. It's why I could never watch the NFL when I lived there.

However where else could you see an advert for farmers dating with FarmersOnly.com!

Can't wait for us to inevitably have to revert back to 4-5-1 when we're losing control of the game

Only at about 60 minutes. We'll probably struggle all first half, scream for changes only for him to send them out unchanged second half until he wakes up and spots his mistakes.

Don't get the team selection again. 4-4-2 against a 5 in midfield. We're in danger of being exposed on the counter attack for the umpteenth time.

If we score first then we should fine but we really have some weaknesses in the way we're set up yet again.

Great to see Kelechi start but really Yaya can't play with Fernando. We'd be far better off with Delph in the middle with Fernando in a 4-4-2.

Hope I'm wrong but the starting lineup smacks of complacency and the same old thinking from Pellegrini. Seems like Groundhog Day.

Pretty much my thoughts too. He doesn't seem to learn that yaya struggles in a 2 man midfield. Looks like he's also forgot how shit we were last time we played Stoke

Still, at least Kelechi and Sergio start together.

American TV. It's why I could never watch the NFL when I lived there.

However where else could you see an advert for farmers dating with FarmersOnly.com!

Hey don't knock it until you try it. Those farm raised corn-fed big girls will tossing you around. Some guys are into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.