City v Stoke City |Match Day thread |13th | 17:15 | FA CUP

The one thing City certainly lack is a true leader and captain who is willing to give his all for the cause for 90 mins.
We are supposed to have 11 out there. But honestly, can you really select one true captain. Right now. I'd make Viera captain.

Adebayor said:
spiritofMVF said:
Tell me again somebody, why did we buy RSC......................

Because he's far better than adebayor! if ade was swithed on then we would have scored as roque hit it across goal.

RSC at least looked like he was trying

as opposed to Bad-a-buy-or

Got what we deserved out of that. Very poor; we seemed to switch off after we scored. Is it the old fashioned Italian outlook; go 1 up and sit back to defend it? If so, it isn't going to work with the calibre of our defenders; Fuller had a more or less free header from that surprise Stoke tactic, namely the long throw by Delap.

Disgraceful really, I mean against a team with whelan, delap, tuncay, fuller, it's just not on, no one cared yet again on pitch tonight. We are allowed to be negative tonight aren't we?!

Gash, no urgency, pride or passion from most of the players. Zabaleta was consistently poor throughout the whole game. Need to find some urgency and to learn to kill the game off with a second (at least) goal - for the last few games seem to be happy to sit on a 1-0 lead far to early in the match. Fair enough if your 1-0 up with five mins to go bout not with 80 odd mins.

Seem to miss the creative, killer pass from midfield, don't know whats up with Ireland, doesn't look 1/2 the player as last season.

Don't want to moan too much as our leage position is great, good CC cup run and still in FA cup, have been winning playing badly which is always good but just seem unable to take it up to the next level.

Come on City - I know you can do it!!!! Hopefully batter the red dippers next Sunday, 1st game been able to attend this yr so make it a good un!!!

I'm actively angry at our team. Negative, lazy, clumsy football. Most of them played wank with a few exceptions like SWP.

A period of the game where we had about five corners in a row we didn't win a single header from one. Only the Barry one off a cross. Are we the only team who don't look dangerous from corners.

too many overpaid show ponies , this is the down side to the take over we now have a team of money hunger tossers .
we showed no passion , no heart , no commitment ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.