CITY v Stoke: F.A Cup Final - Official Match Thread

Let's give Kolarov a chance eh? Did better than Zabaleta against Lennon last week.

Really sorry for Pab Zab. Can't have been dropped. His nose must still be mancy. He said there was a crack so maybe it was better not to risk an elbow from one of those dirty Stoke bastards. Kolarov can at least play himself in from the start.

Not surprised AJ isn't starting but I'm nervous about Balotelli starting. If he channels his efforts correctly he could be our surprise package in a good way.

Barry is just quietly efficient I think.

Come on City !!!

Project said:
Let's give Kolarov a chance eh? Did better than Zabaleta against Lennon last week.

not to mention defended well against United against better wingers than Pennant. I have faith in him.

I think Bob will be looking for those runs down the flanks from Micah and Kolarov today - he offers a little bit more going forward than Zab.

More than capable of dealing with Pennant if he plays him right.

Anyone watching the ITV buildup think the balotelli interview and story was friggin amazing? Brings things up which you have to understand how he felt growing up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.