CITY v Stoke: F.A Cup Final - Official Match Thread

Fa Cup Final thread

So, how does everyone feel it's goin?

We're controlling things well, perhaps stuttering a little in the final 3rd but to be expected with such a congested box.

Balo was super unlucky with that beautiful curling effort - wot a save.

Stoke will come out fired up in the 2nd half. Have to; they were dire first half.

Need an early goal.

C'mon Yaya!

bloody hell... missed first 5 minutes with communications meltdown at home; sprinted to the local Polish bar who were open and am watching the match on one of their televisions whilst using their behind the bar computer to log in here, LOL

should be at least one goal up but hopefully we'll convert all our chances in the second half.

very sorry to see SWP didnt make the bench, but it was tough between him and Boyata, and I can see why Manciti made that decision; I had a tough time in KBB's pick the team thread to make that choice myself.

Re: Fa Cup Final thread

Its going as well as can be expected methinks....I can see Stoke tiring already with chasing the game...said it in the match thread that I expect them to tire in the second half if we keep it up...well done to Tevez....he hasnt done the biz but he's the one keeping up the tempo

Re: Fa Cup Final thread

I feel Ill !! We could do with an early goal and then the gates will open !! Cmon city !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.