CITY v Stoke: F.A Cup Final - Official Match Thread

Lost Pilot said:
teddykgb said:
Balo's constant diving and simulating is embarassing, i wish he could just take a good foul without overplaying it, it's why Huth doesn't get a read earlier, nobody believe his stuff

he went right through the back of him you muppet!

Not saying he wasn't fouled, jsut that he overdoes it with all the flailing and gesticulation and it costs him

teddykgb said:
Lost Pilot said:
teddykgb said:
Balo's constant diving and simulating is embarassing, i wish he could just take a good foul without overplaying it, it's why Huth doesn't get a read earlier, nobody believe his stuff

he went right through the back of him you muppet!

Not saying he wasn't fouled, jsut that he overdoes it with all the flailing and gesticulation and it costs him

Agreed! but you dont de yourself any favours trying to stay on your feet rather than take the foul especially when under pressure!

Mario Balotelli has been pure and utter class. His hold up play coupled with his skills down in the corner just now. I'm praying he stays with us for at least the next 5 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.