CITY v Stoke - Official Match Thread

Great to see City accumulating points

POSITIVES? Barry, Kompany,Petrov, Carlos,BellamyDe Jong and Shay

NEGATIVES Sadly Robbie's abysmal form continues-at least Roberto has learnt that Bellers must stay in ahead of him.

terry phelan fan club said:
Great to see City accumulating points

POSITIVES? Barry, Kompany,Petrov, Carlos,BellamyDe Jong and Shay

NEGATIVES Sadly Robbie's abysmal form continues-at least Roberto has learnt that Bellers must stay in ahead of him.

2 main positives: 3 points and a clean sheet

Thought are defense looked much more focused and determined...Shay even came out for crosses as well..!!!

Nice all round performance with shades of us taking the foot of the pedal as in the past a bit but Macini mixed it up in midfield...kept are momentum going

No one really stood out over anyone else ( well perhaps Barry and De Jong) ...we actually looked like a team working for each other.

Come on Lads for the semi v rags

PS Robbie, is he going thru a crisis of indentity???

Elitesentry said:
Let's start with a joke. Petrov is always the first to finish cleaning his boots, I guess it's easy when u only use 1 foot.

But in all seriousness why is petrov starting, is swp injured? Because this guys god awful. He has no right foot, can't cross a decent ball in and is horrible from corners. The only thing this guy did right was be in the right place in the right time. Bellers is a far better player and should have started.

Continuing, I liked the way Mancini placed robbi I thought that was the right spot for him, although he did play bad I think given time he will improve. Him and Ireland got pushed off the ball extremely easy.

Anyways that was my outlook on the game, defence played well today and a special mension to Barry aswell who played great.
Sorry about spelling, wore this on my phone

Petrov can't cross a decent ball in? I'm sorry but I can't agree with that, Petrov is a top class crosser of the ball. Especially if you bring SWP into the comparison.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.