City v Stoke Post Match Thread

A few tired players out there today.
Just like the Barca game we had 10 men against their 12 - Edin their third centre back.

It was tense but I thought we totally dominated the game. I remember Hart making one good save and that was it

Dzeko and Negredo especially very disappointing.

Silva was good, apart from his shooting. Yaya got MoM but Nasri for me was once again our best player. I don't think he can be fully fit yet after his knee injury, but I don't think there's a better midfielder in the Premiership at the moment.

oh edin.

what's going on son?

we need you back.

and beast. what's happening?

we need you back.

and Jovy. what now tiger?

we need something please.

kun. please come back.

I've not had time to read all the pages but Nasri and Silva were my Men of the Match today. However Hughes' teams are still playing the most negative football ever! If I ever want a bus in Stoke I know where to find one, in the opposition team's half of the pitch! And they sure must have a lot of swimming pools for them to practice their diving!

BUT the thing that really, really incensed me was when they stopped for someone's 'injury' and Charlie Adam got a bottle of water and then ran back on to the pitch drinking from it and then threw the bottle toward Manuel Pellegrini!! It didn't miss him by much either but that is totally disrespectful in my opinion. Granted he may not have been throwing it AT MP but he knew that he was there and should have thrown it toward the touch line further down the pitch. Horrible team, horrible manager and I hope they go down. Very rarely want a specific team to go down (except YKW!) but they deserve it.

Marvin said:
It was tense but I thought we totally dominated the game. I remember Hart making one good save and that was it

Dzeko and Negredo especially very disappointing.

Silva was good, apart from his shooting. Yaya got MoM but Nasri for me was once again our best player. I don't think he can be fully fit yet after his knee injury, but I don't think there's a better midfielder in the Premiership at the moment.

Why will Silva not shoot ffs ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.