City v Stoke Post Match Thread

sh249 said:
Just seen this belter on the BBC site:

"Just before that goal, Manchester City made a bizarre substitution. Manuel Pellegrini had just brought on Stevan Jovetic but decided to take him off and bring on Javi Garcia.

We were scratching our heads at that move but it pushed Yaya Toure further up the field and seconds later he scored..."

Did they seriously think it was an unforced, tactical change??

Unbelievable ........ Are they really journalists ?

I wanted to type in the match thread when Jovetic went off that now Yaya will push forward and score the decider. Thank fuck for the goal.

Hopefully, we will never ever see Negredo and Dzeko start together, Pellegrini should admit it now that it may work against Championhsip sides but not in the PL.

It's a massive 3 points coming of the back of two big games (Chelsea and Barcelona) these are the games that win you a title. If now the key players stay fit and Dezko resumes his seat on the bench I believe the first eleven has a great chance of winning it. If however the back up players that lack technical ability play a lot more minutes then needed it will ultimately lead to City falling just short.

Dr Jacoby said:
Growing increasingly concerned about Negredo's form. Hopefully Aguero's return will reinvigorate him.

Agreed. Has looked jaded for a while, and I had hoped being able to perm 2 from 4 forwards would allow him to refresh; cue another injury. :-(

Damien10 said:
It's a massive 3 points coming of the back of two big games (Chelsea and Barcelona) these are the games that win you a title. If now the key players stay fit and Dezko resumes his seat on the bench I believe the first eleven has a great chance of winning it. If however the back up players that lack technical ability play a lot more minutes then needed it will ultimately lead to City falling just short.

Massive you say

Dzeko trying his best to kill any hopes of a transfer to Stoke. It's gonna happen mate .....regardless [cue loads of clueless, 14 yr old scally's insulting me now]. Dzeko, the donkey is a bit of a mascot on these boards.

Decent performance otherwise. Bearing in mind the exertions of Tuesday night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.