City v Stoke Post Match Thread

Begbie said:
RandomJ said:
Dzeko shouldn't even get a game for the ladies team.
worst game for us ever...and its been been getting progressively worse for months now....MP stuck with him over Negredo?....why?

Negredo has been worse the last few weeks. Dzeko wasn't as bad as people have made out, I've seen him play worse for City than today.

jovetic pulled a hami again :(

our medical team should be put on the transfer window !

AliWaheed said:
Dzeko trying his best to kill any hopes of a transfer to Stoke. It's gonna happen mate .....regardless [cue loads of clueless, 14 yr old scally's insulting me now]. Dzeko, the donkey is a bit of a mascot on these boards.

Decent performance otherwise. Bearing in mind the exertions of Tuesday night.
So if someone insulting you, then he's ''clueless 14 yo scally'' but when you act like immature glory hunting little prick then its ok, I'm puzzled :/

Begbie said:
RandomJ said:
Dzeko shouldn't even get a game for the ladies team.
worst game for us ever...and its been been getting progressively worse for months now....MP stuck with him over Negredo?....why?
Negredo played today, and yes, Edin was shit today too

jay_mcfc said:
Take the points and run. Brilliant from Silva, not much else.

Agreed. Thought Merlin was incredible today. He was everywhere as was yaya and nas. Not sure what's going on with our strikers at the moment. Never seen Dzeko play so poorly. His control and lay offs were so bad. Feel for him because he's still quality.

Huuge 3 points. Didnt understand MP selection. Team like Stoke are disciplined and they stay behind the ball constantly, they are no threat down the flanks at all. There was also no reason to select Demichelis, IMO Navas and Milner should of started
Feel so bad for Jovetic.

Shit game. Negredo was missing during his time on the pitch.

Nice to see Peller's tactical move pay off after the Jovetić injury. We saw a quick payoff from Yaya moving forward. Garcia did his part today.

Three points. That's all that matters.

Worst Case Ontario said:
AliWaheed said:
Dzeko trying his best to kill any hopes of a transfer to Stoke. It's gonna happen mate .....regardless [cue loads of clueless, 14 yr old scally's insulting me now]. Dzeko, the donkey is a bit of a mascot on these boards.

Decent performance otherwise. Bearing in mind the exertions of Tuesday night.
So if someone insulting you, then he's ''clueless 14 yo scally'' but when you act like immature glory hunting little prick then its ok, I'm puzzled :/
LOL! point made :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.