City v Stoke post match

What a day.
7-2 and Sergio sittin' on the bench...

Didn't expect such a clear win.
Great to see the Blues that confident and focused.
Also good to see Yaya back on the pitch.

And, City didn't close down shop leading by 2, but was playing on even though having a big match ahead on Tuesday.
Thank you Pep! Great football that.

Stoke supporters are relieved that they can still count the number of goals conceded by their team on one hand.

The player ratings from the Daily Mail

MANCHESTER CITY (4-3-3): Ederson 6; Walker 5.5, Stones 6.5, Otamendi 6, Delph 6; De Bruyne 9 (Gundogan 66 6.5), Fernandinho 8 (Toure 73 7), D Silva 8 ; Sterling 8, Jesus 7.5 (B Silva 63 7), Sane 8.5

Utterly shocking, 4 assists and a major hand in another goal = 9/10 fuck off, Delph was brilliant today imo 6 is a disgusting reflection on how he played and same for Walker.

May as well add 7.5 for two goals for Jesus as well.

We all know the same result for any team that plays in red and it would have been 8's as the absolute minimum lowest score and 9 and 10's for the rest.

Laughable stuff
Absolutely ridiculous. Ederson 6 FFS??? Two fluked deflections he could do nothing about. 6??? Deary deary me.

Beautiful, genius, sublime,work of art, poetry in motion,a feast for the eye's,if we don't win the premiership this season I will eat my fucking hat,shoes,coat and shirt

Afellay's challenge on Sane at the end was a genuinely wonderful moment, pure comic theatre. It just seemed to capture perfectly the difference in ability between the two sides.

we were great went 3 up, they came back admittedly through soft and lucky goals(we will concede at times tbf).

Last year would have worried about the response, this year we just twatted them for 4 more.

no player under 8/10

fucking class

Alsoo bar what seems to be the nonsense at the crown and anchor, respect to our fans and stokes clapping injured players off the field, unlike the scouse ****s with ederson the other week.

What happened? I was in there before the game and was going in after and saw all the windows had been smashed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.