City v Stoke post match

What a performance. Absolutely phenomenal and virtually unplayable at times.

The front five are fantastic, and that’s with Sergio and Bernie on the bench.

Wonderful football that simply tore Stoke apart and would have tested even the biggest double-decker and long may it continue.

MotM? KdB, though there were great performances all over the pitch.

PPep: "We played quick and simple. Everyone wants touches and gives us an extra pass. We have quality in the middle and with wingers. "Always you can do better but I cannot deny that today was the best performance since I arrived here."

The player ratings from the Daily Mail

MANCHESTER CITY (4-3-3): Ederson 6; Walker 5.5, Stones 6.5, Otamendi 6, Delph 6; De Bruyne 9 (Gundogan 66 6.5), Fernandinho 8 (Toure 73 7), D Silva 8 ; Sterling 8, Jesus 7.5 (B Silva 63 7), Sane 8.5

Utterly shocking, 4 assists and a major hand in another goal = 9/10 fuck off, Delph was brilliant today imo 6 is a disgusting reflection on how he played and same for Walker.

May as well add 7.5 for two goals for Jesus as well.

We all know the same result for any team that plays in red and it would have been 8's as the absolute minimum lowest score and 9 and 10's for the rest.

Laughable stuff

Stones 6.5 ? He was immense today. Totally assured. 8.5/9.0 from me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.