City v Stoke post match

To be fait, on BT today he admitted he was wrong and said KDB is the best midfield player in the world.
My next door neighbour's cat can see how good De Bruyne is. Savage is an idiot who's finally realised what anyone with half a football brain has known for ages

That second goal really was a thing of beauty. Stoke took the kick off and then didn’t touch the ball until sterling scored. Fabulous football

I just watched it back. I knew it was a good goal, but it was even better watching back the full build up from when we got the ball until when it ended up in the back of the net. It was sublime.

Loved Silva's improvised finish. Jesus making the game look simple - just what you want from a young talent. KDB's low zingers are unbelievable. And we switch it around at such pace that I can't keep up with the tactics.

Will be interesting to see if Pep puts Aguero back in when fit, at the moment i don;t know how he can change the starting 11

We always start well but there is a definitely a different type of feeling this time.

It's just the sheer number of goals we are scoring.

Absolutely out of this world today.

I never thought I would love a city player more than Merlin... but KDB is getting there.

It's not a hard assumption given his record thus far.... it just irks me getting praise from these twats, we've all seen this coming and had to ignore the bitterness to get to this point... savage, Sutton, Murphy, mills, keown et al, all stealing a living!
They have begrudgingly given us credit over the last few weeks but always (and I mean pretty much always) with the caveat that we did it last season and crumbled so obviously this season will be no different. They just haven’t really acknowledged how different we are to last season until now. Fuck em, they will lay the boot in first chance they get.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.