City v Sunderland appears close to being sold out

The game should already have been sold by now IMO. First game of the season with Pep in charge and some fairly decent signings on board. Surely the masses that follow us could snap up only 50K tickets pronto. The fact that we haven't suggests the demand is quite there yet. Just as well the stadium wasn't further extended!

The game should already have been sold by now IMO. First game of the season with Pep in charge and some fairly decent signings on board. Surely the masses that follow us could snap up only 50K tickets pronto. The fact that we haven't suggests the demand is quite there yet. Just as well the stadium wasn't further extended!
Try reading the thread. It has already been mentioned that the available seats are from the in house ticket exchange. So the available seats are of those still on holiday or unable to make the match.

There are seats left, but they are £60. Not many left. They are in the hospitality areas.

Unfortunately there'll be lots of people on holiday who've got SCs. Hopefully they can get tickets to their mates so it fills the seats.

The lady I share an office with at work is on holiday with her family and her husband has a SC and my mate's got it for the Sunderland game.

I expected it to be a sell out a week ago tbh, especially with everyone keen to seeing Pep's first game... I think with the poor preparation in preseason we've had (regarding to game time) I don't think some people are excited as much as you'd expect, but I'd be lying if I was to say those people aren't intrigued on what's going to happen.

I'm hoping to see some new faces start. Looking forward to it!

The tickets remaining are those in the hospitality sections. £60. If those seats were £30, they'd have been snapped up long ago. I think you can still get singles in other areas for £45 to £48.

Paid for extra tickets a month ago and contacted the ticket office yesterday to ask where the fuck they still were?

"Oh sorry, the system doesn't seem to have actioned them for dispatch, it's just as well you called us."

Crap.

There are seats left, but they are £60. Not many left. They are in the hospitality areas.

These always seem hard to shift, I think the club have hugely overestimated the demographic of our match day support.

These always seem hard to shift, I think the club have hugely overestimated the demographic of our match day support.
They don't seem to learn, they still seem intent on developing the northern halves of EL2 and CBL2 into hospitality areas and then there's that "tunnel view" thing on CBL1.

They don't seem to learn, they still seem intent on developing the northern halves of EL2 and CBL2 into hospitality areas and then there's that "tunnel view" thing on CBL1.

I know it could be the case of companies buying block tickets in the hospitality areas and them not being used but in all but a handful of games these sections seemed to be full.

Try reading the thread. It has already been mentioned that the available seats are from the in house ticket exchange. So the available seats are of those still on holiday or unable to make the match.

Also there will be some situations where minors are on holiday, but it can be such a pain trying to get through to the ticket office to upgrade to an adult. Gave up waiting after being in queue of 12 people and then crashed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.