Waited about a week for tickets to be
Printed with new badge did this over
The phone never even charged me
Admin fee top service ps nearest seats
To me three blocks away when said
Always empty seats behind me told
Companies have probably bought
Them

They don't seem to learn, they still seem intent on developing the northern halves of EL2 and CBL2 into hospitality areas and then there's that "tunnel view" thing on CBL1.
Their objective is to sell the ground out and maximise revenue at the same time. Not the priority of most fans.

Sunderland have a match-day income of £11m whilst City's is £43m and that's before the ground was extended, so its probably over £50m now. Source:https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...ue-finances-club-by-club-breakdown-david-conn

You could argue that its dwarfed by commercial income, which it is, but it's still very significant amount of income. Arsenal are top with £100m. Utd 2nd with £91m. Figures are for 2014/15

Try reading the thread. It has already been mentioned that the available seats are from the in house ticket exchange. So the available seats are of those still on holiday or unable to make the match.

Actually I bought 2 tickets Level 2 yesterday in the normal way. Nothing to do with people still being on holiday - there are still general tickets to be had over that.

Their objective is to sell the ground out and maximise revenue at the same time. Not the priority of most fans.

Sunderland have a match-day income of £11m whilst City's is £43m and that's before the ground was extended, so its probably over £50m now. Source:https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...ue-finances-club-by-club-breakdown-david-conn

You could argue that its dwarfed by commercial income, which it is, but it's still very significant amount of income. Arsenal are top with £100m. Utd 2nd with £91m. Figures are for 2014/15
That £43m was in a season when our capacity was around 43k so a simplistic view is that each seat brings in £1000 per season in average. If you can convert a group of seats that bring in £800 per annum each to one that brings in £1350 per annum, even if you only sell 2/3rds of those seats, that will bring in more revenue than the original.

Based on a capacity of 54k this season plus the fact we played in the CL Final & QF/SF of the CL, I'd say our match day revenue was close to £60m for last season.

God I hope that moaning sod is still not sat behind me, South Stand Block 315, this year. His one-way 'conversation' with Pellers was the most tiresome thing to hear.

God I hope that moaning sod is still not sat behind me, South Stand Block 315, this year. His one-way 'conversation' with Pellers was the most tiresome thing to hear.

We moved to 315 last year as well. Sat near some proper whoppers! I tried to move myself and my dad over to 317 near to the lads we used to sit next to. No chance, just the 5 hours on hold before I fucked it off. Haha

Actually I bought 2 tickets Level 2 yesterday in the normal way. Nothing to do with people still being on holiday - there are still general tickets to be had over that.
Tickets put on resale appear on the planner as normal tickets for matchday sales so you wouldn't notice any difference between those and general sale seats.

something strange with the stadium ;) they could sold 100% of seats and you will find missings people. maybe time to oblige people to come otherwise find some alternatives

I have one in 115 as well. Loves to slag off everything to do with City. Whether it's Raheem Sterling or a song he doesn't like.

I think moaning comes with being a Blue we like a good old whinge lol!!! Hopefully this will sell out as I can't go due to work and hope to sell it towards next seasons ST.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.