City v Sunderland Post Match

Yet again City have twice as much possession as the opposition, twice as many corners, God knows how many more shots, both on and off target, and yet still conceded twice as many free kicks as the team we were playing! Can anyone explain this?

mancity1 said:
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
mancity1 said:
We can agree to to disagree on the first but you should read what I said on the last two.

The FA need to pressure FIFA as they have on other matters over the years given their products standing in the market place for starters.

That's what they can do.

I said four points is four points which you dismiss as nothing.

Give me a gift of four points head start any day but perhaps you prefer things being harder than they should be.

Of course Chelsea would be in a stronger position if they were a further points ahead of us than the three they are likely be in 2 hrs.

I can spout shit like you do as well but not this time.

On this occasion you were spouting shit we wont agree to disagree, it was a clear penalty, you need to watch it again.

You need to reread what you wrote initially

"FFS FA DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT , EVERY OTHER ELITE SPORT HAS."

No mention of FIFA, you have since revised that you want the FA to put pressure on FIFA, so even you have realised what you put initially was bollocks

"4 points it could have cost us enough to leave Chelsea home and dry." and "These pathetic decisions will cause a side to lose a title if he hasn't already probably us this year." were your words, I said that they wouldnt be home and dry, not with 18 games to go. Now you are saying but 4 points makes it harder, of course it does, but your initial statement said it was enough to leave Chelsea home and dry, i said it wouldnt as we have been further behind with 6 games to go, than those 4 points would leave us now and we made it up in the past.

You spouted shit, and continue to.

Sorry mate but you have poorly interpreted my statements and generalised.

Could being the operative word.

No mention that the title is over just possibles and probables and all that jazz.

No revision at all about the FA , I said they needed to do something about it and they can.

Listen to Leicester's manager today and perhaps you will change your view on what is termed spouting shit.

Like you I am happy with the three points so lets leave it at that but I do suggest you look before you leap in future.

Still nope, but i'm not going over it again, at least you revised your words, so we'll move on without agreeing, which suits me (and probably you)

Hopefully Spurs hang on, and jobs a good un.

Champions2012! said:
I wonder how Lampard's face is looking right about now

Something like this?

[bigimg]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/189/d/f/trollface_by_deniskaPWNZ.png[/bigimg]

Good that the goals were spread about. All superb finishes. Yaya power & placement. Jovetic team play & individual creativity. Lampard just gets into those spaces that it seems only he can find - great header into the corner, Pantilimon had a good game but could not stop any of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.