City v Sunderland Post Match

blueinsa said:
nixmith2 said:
I apologise if this has been answered already (I have not read all the post-match thread yet) but I was wondering, including the 3 today, how many points have we now earned due to the direct intervention of Frank Lampard (a winning goal or a goal to save a point or indeed an assist for a winning goal or draw).

Can anyone better at recalling the key events of the season so far, answer this>?

Thats the kind of information, lets say anjourno would want if he felt like writing an article claiming we would be fucked without him.

Just saying like.

Like every player at every club, he gets paid to make positive impacts in games, end of.

For the record, I'm not a journalist (although I realise that is exactly the sort of line a jouno may write!) I'm just a City fan with a mate who is a Chelsea fan and would love those 'stats' for the next time we have a pint!

Ideally someone on here knows or can work it out from memory, although I dare say it will be in the papers tomorrow as no doubt a real journalist will be thinking along the same lines as me!

P.S. Common you Spurs 2:1 to them NOWWWWWW!

if only navas could finish , lost count of the amount of shots that hit the keeper , pantilimon had a good game , but if we had a bit more finesse in our finishing we could have scored ten , perhaps thats why we need strikers , aguero and dzeko would have had a field day against burnley and sunderland. We also had 10 corners and created nowt , Sunderland had 4 corners and looked like scoring from every one of them , which confirms our set piece/dead ball situations are very poor , MP needs to address this , it must be worth 10-12 points a season.

Good win in the end. Shouldnt of made it as hard as we did though! Daft mistakes being made though like no one marking the posts on corners, cost us their 1st. Attacking wise though we looked superb. Had over 30 attempts which just goes to show.

Pants stopped us from a battering them today, could of easily had of been 7 or 8.

lampard and toure both having good games, frank had a good all round game today even coming on as a sub. Both good goals from them.

Crucial 3 points needed against Everton next week.

mancity1 said:
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
mancity1 said:
4 points is 4 points.

Remember out two most recent titles were won by less.

Its not nothing and I humbly suggest you talk out of your mouth.

You said it wasnt a penalty when it was, you want the FA to implement video replays when they cant, you said Chelsea would be home and dry with 18 games to go when they wouldnt be, all utter bollocks. You cant keep spouting shit as fact and not expect to be pulled up on it.

We can agree to to disagree on the first but you should read what I said on the last two.

The FA need to pressure FIFA as they have on other matters over the years given their products standing in the market place for starters.

That's what they can do.

I said four points is four points which you dismiss as nothing.

Give me a gift of four points head start any day but perhaps you prefer things being harder than they should be.

Of course Chelsea would be in a stronger position if they were a further points ahead of us than the three they are likely be in 2 hrs.

I can spout shit like you do as well but not this time.

On this occasion you were spouting shit we wont agree to disagree, it was a clear penalty, you need to watch it again.

You need to reread what you wrote initially

"FFS FA DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT , EVERY OTHER ELITE SPORT HAS."

No mention of FIFA, you have since revised that you want the FA to put pressure on FIFA, so even you have realised what you put initially was bollocks

"4 points it could have cost us enough to leave Chelsea home and dry." and "These pathetic decisions will cause a side to lose a title if he hasn't already probably us this year." were your words, I said that they wouldnt be home and dry, not with 18 games to go. Now you are saying but 4 points makes it harder, of course it does, but your initial statement said it was enough to leave Chelsea home and dry, i said it wouldnt as we have been further behind with 6 games to go, than those 4 points would leave us now and we made it up in the past.

You spouted shit, and continue to.

Good win in the end and some lovely approach play second half when boring Sunderland opened up.

However....we have to do better than this at 2/0 up. Once in a week is bad enough but to allow it to happen twice is criminal.

A free header from a corner (why no man on either post?) and a piss poor decision from Zabaleta who needs to pull his socks up sharpish defensively because not for the first time this season he was below par.

Missing a striker is very noticeable when you miss chance after chance. Navas in particular had two great chances today and fluffed em. No goals for him this season.

Great goals for Yaya, Jovetic and Frank.

And news from White Hart Lane lookin good!

Champions2012! said:
is livescore bugged? that score can't be right can it?

I'm not checking anything until the end just to save disappointment, though Astley Lad above will have really ruined my evening if Chelsea now get something out of it. Twat! :p

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.