City v Sunderland Post Match

Not complaining given the result but I had 4-2 at 40:1. How a 4th never went in God only knows?

The move leading up to Silva clattering the post was just world class and would have been a contender for goal of the season.

Still frustrating how open we can be at times, and against poor quality opposition. Still, an improvement from last game and they were slightly fortunate that they scored from their only two major opportunities. Have to do better in the games we have coming up.

Vienna_70 said:
moon said:
Why were City fans booing Johnson?

He didn't go over the top celebrating

Probably for slagging us off after he joined Sunderland.

He was an arse last season at home snide kicks of the ball away and reacted to the South Stand, he was going to have a go today after he scored but thought better of it.....chicken shit. ;)

Great game especially 2nd half but we need to work on the way we handle 2-0 leads. I make that the 4th 2-0 lead we've thrown away this season. Also hope we have Sergio back for at least two of the next 3 games! Happy days!

raymondkl92 said:
Great game especially 2nd half but we need to work on the way we handle 2-0 leads. I make that the 4th 2-0 lead we've thrown away this season. Also hope we have Sergio back for at least two of the next 3 games! Happy days!

Dangerous scoreline, don't you know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.