City v Sunderland Pre Match Thread (CoC Final)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO aguero will start. People are forgetting he didn't have 1 pre season game and started first game against Newcastle. He looked sharp aswell that game so I don't think that will be a problem. We're missing him badly at the
Minute.

Hart
Zab
Kompany
Lescott
Clichy
Fernandinho
Garcia
Silva
Yaya
Nasri
Aguero

Wouldn't start negredo or dzeko after recent displays. Both absolute terrible with negredo actually being worst than dzeko.

Ireland_for_pm said:
IMO aguero will start. People are forgetting he didn't have 1 pre season game and started first game against Newcastle. He looked sharp aswell that game so I don't think that will be a problem. We're missing him badly at the
Minute.

Hart
Zab
Kompany
Lescott
Clichy
Fernandinho
Garcia
Silva
Yaya
Nasri
Aguero

Wouldn't start negredo or dzeko after recent displays. Both absolute terrible with negredo actually being worst than dzeko.

Still convinced that Negredo is cattying an injury

Ireland_for_pm said:
Minute.

Hart
Zab
Kompany
Lescott
Clichy
Fernandinho
Garcia
Silva
Yaya
Nasri
Aguero

Like this team ......

We need to stop leaving out Pantilimon. He has played in every cup game this season (LC and FA Cup) so why should he be dropped for the final.

dom said:
Ireland_for_pm said:
Minute.

Hart
Zab
Kompany
Lescott
Clichy
Fernandinho
Garcia
Silva
Yaya
Nasri
Aguero

No he's not he's Purrrrrrrrfect

dom said:
Ireland_for_pm said:
Minute.

Hart
Zab
Kompany
Lescott
Clichy
Fernandinho
Garcia
Silva
Yaya
Nasri
Aguero

What does cattying mean can't find it in the dictionary.

We have our own thread on RTG (Their main forum)

<Waves>

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/blue-moon-city-forum.883558/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/bl ... um.883558/</a>

Good to see that their fans on there seem like normal supporters if there is such a thing.

Should be a good day and a great atmos.

Roll on Sunday.

FogBlueInSanFran said:
The American said:
FogBlueInSanFran said:
For Yanks . . . best I can tell, the final is not on TV in the USA . . . can that be right? Just listed as a Sirius XM radio game. Would hate to have to find a dumpy stream for a Cup final.
I have been wondering the same. If anyone could offer a website to go to, that would be great.

There will be a stream thread up right before the match. Surprised BEIN isn't carrying it -- they carried the semis.

and... the official Capital One Cup broadcast page list just about every country except us and Canada. That is seriously f*cked up <a class="postlink" href="http://www.capitalonecup.co.uk/news/article/international-broadcasters-1314-1381012.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.capitalonecup.co.uk/news/art ... 81012.aspx</a>
I did read somewhere that Dishworld had it, can't confirm that though.

Ireland_for_pm said:
Minute.

Hart
Zab
Kompany
Lescott
Clichy
Fernandinho
Garcia
Silva
Yaya
Nasri
Aguero

Not sure about Aguero. He's been out for 4 weeks now. That's not a huge absence, particularly as he will have been doing fitness work for quite some time. But when he came back from his calf injury, he was brought back in gradually.

I think Negredo and Dzeko will play well, but perhaps not as two together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.