City v Sunderland Pre Match Thread (CoC Final)

Status
Not open for further replies.
samharris said:
bluemoon73 said:
Fuck this week is dragging :(

Look on the bright side fella.. take a moment to contemplate just how the Trafford Rangers supporters must be feeling!! their world is crumbling around them and now they have to see us at a Wembley final :)
Sam. You forgot to mention....AGAIN....

One more nights sleep and one night sitting up watching videos of cup finals before my time before heading down on Saturday morning. Making a weekend of it as it's not exactly very often we get the chance to do anything like this.

Hope you boys enjoy your weekends/Days out, Apart from the game of course! Always has seemed to be something between our fans we've always seemed to get on well So i imagine it'l be a cracking atmosphere about london this weekend and more so in wembley.

Thanks joe said:
samharris said:
bluemoon73 said:
Fuck this week is dragging :(

Look on the bright side fella.. take a moment to contemplate just how the Trafford Rangers supporters must be feeling!! their world is crumbling around them and now they have to see us at a Wembley final :)
Sam. You forgot to mention....AGAIN....

Lets hope it is an insight to the future. We certainly had twenty odd years of envious glances. Would make me very happy for us to have tweny odd years of success, and them to continue their decline.

was talking to a red yesterday whose lad is in the same class as my eldest; (tbf to him he goes everywhere with them). He asked me if my lad was going to a mutual friend's party on Sunday and I said yes, he said are you taking him and I said no I will be in London, at Wembley - he had obviously forgot, but the look on his face was fucking priceless; all the decades at this time of the season when they have been going to Wembley and we have been going to fucking bury or port vale etc, it is so fucking good to be BLUE

BringBackSwales said:
was talking to a red yesterday whose lad is in the same class as my eldest; (tbf to him he goes everywhere with them). He asked me if my lad was going to a mutual friend's party on Sunday and I said yes, he said are you taking him and I said no I will be in London, at Wembley - he had obviously forgot, but the look on his face was fucking priceless; all the decades at this time of the season when they have been going to Wembley and we have been going to fucking bury or port vale etc, it is so fucking good to be BLUE

nice one))

AlloBoi said:
aguero93:20 said:
BringBackSwales said:
Fernandinho not to start? Please tell me you are joking
He wasn't watching the same Barca match I was watching, I thought Dinho was our best player over 90 mins by some distance, only Silva came close. He was poor against Stoke but a weeks rest will see him right. Dinho, Merlin and Yaya first 3 names on the team sheet for me.
Think you missed a certain Vincent Kompany
Vinnie goes without saying, that's my excuse anyway!
You're right though, I did forget him, taking his brilliance for granted at this stage :)

Seems to be talk on the Sunderland Forums of a fair few Sunderland fans getting tickets in our end. might be bravado but if not, im not sure how they have managed this. However looking online it seems all the ticket agency ones for sale for less than £200 are in our end and there appears to be many for sale. How the fuck does this happen? Do people sell their ticket to agencies?

We've won and lost a league cup final to 2 black country rivals. We've beaten Newcastle and now we play Sunderland. That's an uneasy symmetry but its been a long week and its 'old City' mentality coming to the surface.Fuck it ,roll on Sunday

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Seems to be talk on the Sunderland Forums of a fair few Sunderland fans getting tickets in our end. might be bravado but if not, im not sure how they have managed this. However looking online it seems all the ticket agency ones for sale for less than £200 are in our end and there appears to be many for sale. How the fuck does this happen? Do people sell their ticket to agencies?

I know 3 sunderland lads with tickets In your end. Just a case of people flogging them on the internet.

They're trying to get them swapped but don't think they're going to manage it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.