City v Sunderland Pre Match Thread (CoC Final)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoy your day blues.

I've been a ST holder for 30+ years so should in theory have no problem getting a ticket. Trouble is my Dad died a few years ago - my wife has his seat, which is great but couldn't get his points so unless join the cup schemes don't stand a chance on final tickets.

I can't guarantee getting to all home cup games so not on the schemes. Kind of glad I didn't this year as you must have spent a fortune.

Wem-ber-ley, Wem-ber-ley, we're off to Wemberley...

Mark Heywood's FA Cup final song from three years ago still worthy of a quick listen. Just miss the reggae one recalling our road to Wembley. It's nowhere to be found on Youtube.

Blasting down. The m6:-) shovelling. Corn beef butties down my gob Come ON CITY!!!!

We always seem to struggle against teams who use the 4-1-4-1. It will be interesting to see how Pellegrini approaches this game.

Enjoy the day and outsing the Mackems. It's gonna be a real cracker both on and off the pitch.
C'MON CITY!

stonerblue said:
Pigeonho said:
salfordblue-tony2 said:
On coach from failsworth.
Here we go again.
Lets make up for last year.
Enjoy, blue. I'll be on the piss round Failsworth later, and I cannot fucking wait.

Now i've been to Failsworth more than once, but i didn't get that excited.
I'm on the lash in sunny Radcliffe today.
..[/

well personally i ll be getting pissed down
south and on coach on way back.
Not dising failsworth but just a pick up place.

quote]

Good luck to all the blues going down today. (jealous as fook) Come on you blues. Hopefully, this will be the first of many trophies under MP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.