City v Sunderland Pre Match Thread (CoC Final)

Status
Not open for further replies.
5:30am... Wide Awake... and naturally nervous after last year FA Cup. Fingers, Toes Crossed !!

It Amazes me this week how many 'non blues' I've chatted to who've got tickets. Looks like the league have been giving them away as free as Tesco do Club Card vouchers!
angry.gif

mrmacca said:
5:30am... Wide Awake... and naturally nervous after last year FA Cup. Fingers, Toes Crossed !!

It Amazes me this week how many 'non blues' I've chatted to who've got tickets. Looks like the league have been giving them away as free as Tesco do Club Card vouchers!
angry.gif

31,500 tickets for each club = 63,000
Wembley capacity 90,000
27,000 tickets for "other" !
So we will have, club Wembley , Capital one, FA, and sponsors getting the rest, so, almost a 1/3 of the tickets going to non final team fans, you've got a better chance getting a ticket for CoMs / Ethiad ... than for Wembley !

On the road again!! not slept a wink, it doesn't matter how many times we've been to our now "second home" I still get that little kid in a sweetshop feeling everytime along with the usual mix of nerves and last nights alcohol.

Taxi booked on to train 8am from Darlington gonna be full of MACKEMS but who cares share a laugh and hopefully muller em 4-0 Agueroooooo come on CITY

Running my 4th half marathon for charity this year this morning then settling down to the match - needed a full nights sleep and couldn't sleep a wink - so excited about city!! Come on!!!!
Sheik mansour went to Spain...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.