City v Sunderland Pre Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about giving Aguero a rest ?
Against Everton and Roma probably we have to score more than 1 goal to take the win so let s give him a rest and score a goal from a fucking corner against Sunderland ...

Ennis said:
Where's best spot to go for a pint before hand?
Colliery tavern right opposite the ground across from the away turnstiles, about 5 minute walk. Always heaving with City fans before the game and I've never seen any bother in there at any of the games I've been to (last 10). Beer is reasonable - a lot cheaper than inside stadium of light and there is a burger van in car park to load yourself up before strolling over to ground.

Think we'll see a really good performance from the lads, my team would be

Hart
Zaba Sagna Demichelis Clichy
Fernando Yaya
Milner Lampard Nasri
Aguero

Keep the squad nice and fresh, I really do think we'll finally end our bad run against them.

[code said:
[/code]"MihaiCity"]
blue ranger said:
Ireland_for_pm said:
What I don't get is we always won at sunderland when we was shit. Anyway I'd play this team;
Hart
Zabaleta
Sagna
Martin
Clichy
Navas
Fernando
Fernandinho
Yaya
Navas
Nasri
Aguero

Jovetic to come on in the second half if we're not winning. Think he's better as an impact player at the moment.

Glad your not manager - don't think we'd get away with starting 12 players lol

he somehow managed to clone navas that is a first lol

Navas is so fast he's in two places at once

Pretty good article here - and a fair assessment of Mangala.

<a class="postlink" href="http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2285188-why-vincent-kompanys-injury-record-threatens-manchester-city-progress" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2285 ... y-progress</a>

So with the expectation of Kompany out, and Mangala surely missing through suspemsion, it will be interesting to see who gets to partner Demichelis. Both teams have confidence based on a great result. We have not been very lucky at their place recently (how about that for an understatement) and even when we got a point it was a last minute equalizer fom the one who is now their player.

It'll be tough as usual, but the chasing spirit seems to be back. With the options we have on the bench I'd say we nick it. And let us be the one for once to have some luck going for us.

As for the ref: Aguero is NOT a diver. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.