City v Sunderland Pre Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
mat said:
leighton said:
I think we will do what we did last season and keep this run going and unlike last season we will keep it going longer and longer. Really feel we will over power Sunderland going forward. A defence will be patched up Would have Sagna in with MDM is Vinny is out keep the same 2 full backs give the arm band to Zabba for the game as he will be the real leader for us tomorrow. Midfield should be strong as ever scoring goals now from there and hopefully that continues again. I would go for 2-0 to City and back to back clean sheets.
If yaya plays he gets the armband. Must be another contractual obligation sadly.
Doesn't matter who has the armband - Zaba will be leading the team.

sam-caddick said:
I was thinking about our results from the last couple of seasons against Sunderland last night and it still astonishes me how bad not just our away form is against them but also our home form.

Since the season we won our first Premier League title we have only managed to pick up 5 points from a possible 18 home and away!

Pellegrini did mention yesterday that Sagna can play in central defense so I just hope he goes with the experience and picks him to partner Demichelis, because for me playing Boyata is just too much of a risk considering Sunderland away is such a difficult away day for us.

------------------------Hart----------------------
Zabaleta---Sagna-Demichelis---Clichy
------------Fernando--Fernandinho------
------------------------Yaya---------------------
Navas--------------Aguero------------Nasri

That would be my team.

This would be my team also.

Milner the first sub to come on.

Sagna or zaba playing CB isn't better than Boyata. I think people here always like to think the worse of Boyata. He has the physical ability. Sagna or zaba can be out muscled and both made crucial errors in the fullback position recently. I like to see Boyata given a chance. Or nastasic but I guess he is frozen out.

And so it arrives the game we lose no matter what we do. 400 nshots on target all ruled offside despiet it being a shot from 80 yards and then some slippery **** gets played in 500 miles offside and tyler cums in his knickers while sucking Neville off

Ireland_for_pm said:
What I don't get is we always won at sunderland when we was shit. Anyway I'd play this team;
Hart
Zabaleta
Sagna
Martin
Clichy
Navas
Fernando
Fernandinho
Yaya
Navas
Nasri
Aguero

Jovetic to come on in the second half if we're not winning. Think he's better as an impact player at the moment.

Glad your not manager - don't think we'd get away with starting 12 players lol

blue ranger said:
Ireland_for_pm said:
What I don't get is we always won at sunderland when we was shit. Anyway I'd play this team;
Hart
Zabaleta
Sagna
Martin
Clichy
Navas
Fernando
Fernandinho
Yaya
Navas
Nasri
Aguero

Jovetic to come on in the second half if we're not winning. Think he's better as an impact player at the moment.

Glad your not manager - don't think we'd get away with starting 12 players lol

he somehow managed to clone navas that is a first lol

Sunderland away, reckon we should let the squad rest and just not bother turning up. Save a few quid on petrol.

I'm going for 1 offside sunderland goal, 2 of ours onside flagged incorrectly offside, 2 first team injures and 75 shots on target to their 1.

If it's 1-0 Sunderland again I'm going to find Niall Quinn and kick him up the arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.