City v Swans post match thread

Did we lose? Good result against a team playing for their careers at Swansea now. Bony bashers need to get off his back, he's played 13 times and scored 7, assisted 4. Suppose the Dzeko haters need to jump to another player.

Well hope it starts at Arsenal next Monday,as if we play like today it could end up like Spurs and Liverpool ...

It's got to improve sharpish because we have 3 away games in the next 4 and none will be easy. We are just not playing well at all at the moment. Kompany and Aguero are needed a sap because the defence is all over the place and we look toothless in attack.

Maybe 8 days rest will do us a bit of good.

It's got to improve sharpish because we have 3 away games in the next 4 and none will be easy. We are just not playing well at all at the moment. Kompany and Aguero are needed a sap because the defence is all over the place and we look toothless in attack.

Maybe 8 days rest will do us a bit of good.
Agreed,but I get the feeling the players are trying to get through certain games without putting much in,like today (ok we did have a game Tuesday)trying to nick a goal then see it out,think to many are preoccupied by the champions league it's just a gut feeling,although that's over till Feb so shouldn't really be a distraction ...

All about the 3pts, if it were the rags or chavs people would be lauding them for getting 3pts without deserving it.

Difficult game on Tuesday, piss poor conditions today against a side who've just had their manger sacked, which is always a wake up call for any team.

8days to arsenal, komps and aguero back. KDB with a bit of a rest. Pellers will play delph, dinho, kdb, Silva, yaya, aguero against them and we'll come away with all 3pts and be top of the table at Xmas!

Agreed,but I get the feeling the players are trying to get through certain games without putting much in,like today (ok we did have a game Tuesday)trying to nick a goal then see it out,think to many are preoccupied by the champions league it's just a gut feeling,although that's over till Feb so shouldn't really be a distraction ...
All of my non blue friends, which are actually all of my friends thinking about it, are convinced that City are concentrating on the Chumps League this year and some have money on us winning it, although as part of doubles with other bets. Apparently that is what people think of us this season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.