City v Swans post match thread

Same kind of performances we've produced for the last half a dozen league games. Very fortunate Hart was on top form, we got a bit of luck and Swansea didn't have a striker on the pitch until the last 15 minutes otherwise we'd of lost that. No tempo, no movement, no ideas. Our entire gameplan is basically "give the ball to Yaya/Silva and see what they can produce from nothing"

The whole team need clear and specific instructions, Sterling and Navas in particular(and De Bruyne is the same to an extent when played out wide), i've said this before but when they're in possession or are involved in play they have no idea what they should do and end up either playing a simple ball back or standing still. I blame this solely on the manager as i don't believe it's a case of both of them not following instructions every single game.

There's no signs of change in this team and it's worrying because we're currently beating very average at best teams by the skin of our teeth with the odd period of play that masks over the performance enough to keep the manager in a job. The board need to be proactive rather than reactive here and get rid of this manager now before we lose sight of a title that should be ours with the teams we have.

Can't disagree unfortunately

The 'squad' get a well earned rest-been a great week. I wish some people would enjoy these times not moan constantly.

Fucking dross, not sure we even deserved a point let alone a win. But we won so fuck it. Just hope we genuinely turn the corner soon because at some point these poor performances are seriously going to catch up with us.

The points keep rolling in! Great way to win a match. Poor bloody Swans fans travelling back in the pissin' rain for hours on end, after they thought they'd completed the game plan - we came with a point and we depart with a point. Not if Yaya's still on the pitch, yer don't. MANUre put in that performance and it will be hailed as not their best BUT IT'S WHAT CHAMPIONS ARE MADE OF! We'll be roundly criticised by the RagDipperMeedya 'cos it just wasn't what they wanted!

Shit performance, Hart again saving us. Though still top of the league.

the season is 38 games and when handing out the medals Manchester city will be there

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.