City v Swans post match thread

We miss Kolarov in games like that. Clichy rarely gives us anything going forward.
We should just be glad we met a very average team today and that we have an excellent shot-stopper in goal.
Take the points and run.

Take the three points gladly but once again our defending was suspect, every time Swansea got behind the midfield they seemed to cut through the back line at will, especially in the 2nd half.

Good to see Yaya back near his best, once again Pellers subs mystified me a bit unless Sterling and Silva were carrying knocks.

Didn't play well too slow.
Maybe down to champions league I dunno.
But we won the rags are a joke so happy days

That was an ordeal to sit through.

The worst 90 minutes I've seen from us in a long while.

Wet through to my underpants, half frozen to the bone and a two and a half hour car journey home due to the flooding, which normally takes 35 minutes.

What a day out today has been like I say an ordeal.

Where did I leave that bottle of Jack.......!!!

Piss poor. Very flat after the game on Wednesday. Hopefully having a break till next Monday will make a difference otherwise Arsenal will hammer us.

We miss Kolarov in games like that. Clichy rarely gives us anything going forward.
We should just be glad we met a very average team today and that we have an excellent shot-stopper in goal.
Take the points and run.
Good lord, the thought of Kolarov playing with no-one in front of him is enough to give me nightmares.

Playing crap and hauling themselves over the line for 3 points, championship winning stuff in my view. Need a better back up for Aguero, could do worse than the little shit Hernandez, doing well at Leverkusen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.