City v Swans post match thread

Not the greatest game, but 3 good points. I thought that's what everyone would be happy with.

You have been on Bluemoon before haven't you? You have read the threads on here haven't you? Happiness is rubbishing all the players, sacking the manager and making sure that the fans are slated as well. You really do have to keep up prestonibbo_mcfc! ;-)

You have been on Bluemoon before haven't you? You have read the threads on here haven't you? Happiness is rubbishing all the players, sacking the manager and making sure that the fans are slated as well. You really do have to keep up prestonibbo_mcfc! ;-)
I doubt anyone is happy when they're rubbishing the players, Eccles. We can only react to the game we've just watched and whilst 3 points and top of the league is ultimately a good thing, having concerns about our performances is very much warranted.
I'm sure most people would rather be posting positives after a great win when everyone played a blinder - alas that's not quite been the case in the last month or so.

I know you could see that gomis goal coming a mile away, poor defending again, both centre backs out of position, but the finish was great

Good result but poor performance. Hopefully just down to tiredness from the CL game midweek. We have an 8 day rest before the Arsenal game so hopefully we'll be in better shape.

I doubt anyone is happy when they're rubbishing the players, Eccles. We can only react to the game we've just watched and whilst 3 points and top of the league is ultimately a good thing, having concerns about our performances is very much warranted.
I'm sure most people would rather be posting positives after a great win when everyone played a blinder - alas that's not quite been the case in the last month or so.

Spot on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.