City v Swans post match thread

I know mangala was at fault for their goal but fuck me what a finish by gomes

Really poor performance, especially from the midfield but we get out of jail with the three points. We really need to sort out the middle of the pitch before the season gets away from us, teams just stroll through it and are allowed all the time they want to pick passes right down the middle. You can't play a high line if you give the other team all the time in the world to pick a pass and not even have bodies in the way to block passing lanes.

Would someone mind explaining to me what the fuck I just watched. Looked like there was 84 people in the stadium to watch a preseason friendly against Vietnam in August.

I'll take the 3 points though. After they scored I knew we'd score to take the lead back.

One of the strangest matches I've seen in years.

Still struggling in the league, look tired. Grafted hard and turned it around when it looked like a nasty blow, another non-clean sheet at home. Can't wait to get a lift from the return of VK and Kun.

Average performance from players and manager. Too pedestrian but we got lucky at the end with Yaya stepping up with that goal. Three points, a very important three points going into the game against Arsenal. I will be a realist and eagerly follow Kompany's injury update throughout the upcoming week.

Don't know what to say about that. I see no improvement, i'll put this one down to European match in mid-week but there needs to be a big improvement in the league performances.

Odd that when Delph came on for Sterling, Merlin (and then KDB) was left to stay in the center of the pitch. Our left flank was exploited and we lost any flow (whatever little) we had in the first half.

We escaped with 3 there. Yaya was seriously up for this game from the first minute!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.