City v Swans post match thread

I'd love to be happy about the win, but to be honest we deserved to lose that game, we had what 2 shots on goal? Against a team that has won 1 game in the last 12, not good enough, possession play with no pressure, I'd say 70% of our passing was done at midfield or in our own half. Navas was poor, mangala was down right atrocious, it was a 4/10 performance and we got lucky

Don't let anyone kid themselves that that was anything but fucking awful. Got out of jail big time.

3 points was the only positive

very very average

the players look like they have lost faith in the way they are being asked to play and the nerves show in the back 4

strange substitution of sterling unless there is a fitness/injury/rotation issue

Poor across the pitch but especially from Mangala, Clichy, Bony, and Yaya. I know people will say "but both Ivorians scored, you git!" but those contributions glossed over generally lacklustre performances. Yaya looked better toward the end of the match but I think that was more due to Swansea's tired legs. Bony was woeful in hold up and Clichy gave away the ball so many times (sometimes under little to no pressure). Hart, Silva, Otamendi, Fernandinho, and Later Delph were ok but not great. De Bruyne was not in it and Kelechi should have been on much earlier—it was a waste to wait that long, regardless of Bony's previous affiliation with opposition.

Generally we looked stagnant but we got three points and have time to correct the glaring issues.

very very average

the players look like they have lost faith in the way they are being asked to play and the nerves show in the back 4

strange substitution of sterling unless there is a fitness/injury/rotation issue

3 points is all that matters

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.