City v Swans post match thread

As I have said before, this would have started ages ago i Mancini's time. Kids who have now gone would have been used, even if they weren't good enough long term, just to take the weight off. Then I would now have an idea of which ones were more suited to fast tracking & which were not ready.

The League Cup would have been ideal but also some of the games where we have been winning easily. I would ALWAYS have some kids on the bench.

This season, Jason Denayer would be in the squad as cover for cb, right back & def mid. George Evans would be regularly used as cover for midfield. Brandon Barker for wide mid. Pablo Maffeo for right back or to cover in midfield when we need to close down or rest sonebody, Kean Bryan would he a regular. All of these would be ahead of Patrick Roberts, Garcia, Tosin, Humphries etc, most of whom are not really any use to the squad from a practical point of view.

Denayer would have become a regular in the team, in several roles.

The player who was used last season, Pozo, was further away from the required level than any in that list yet the manager was willing to risk him but jt's too much of a risk to ever use any of the others.

It's bullshit. He has no plan for these kids & no idea if they can be used or not & neither do we, because we never see any of them. A proper manager would know by now. He jyst spends money to solve problems, that's all he does.

I stopped at the Mancini bit im afraid.

For a start I got told all morning how this wasn't about Bob and then bang!
That is so stupid I won't waste my fucking time on it.

For the record Mancini was imo a waste of fucking time with young players & didn't give a fuck about them, & you consistently fail to read posts properly & actually try to understand what people are saying. Putting people in brackets to suit your own agenda.

For the record Mancini was imo a waste of fucking time with young players & didn't give a fuck about them, & you consistently fail to read posts properly & actually try to understand what people are saying. Putting people in brackets to suit your own agenda.

You are one angry man.

Id hate to see what you would be like if we had lost yesterday.

You are one angry man.

Id hate to see what you would be like if we had lost yesterday.

Haha. Tragic isn't it ? I'm at the point where bluemoan is once again living up to its reputation. Every single thread is basically full of the same ten dickheads calling Pelegrini.

Haha. Tragic isn't it ? I'm at the point where bluemoan is once again living up to its reputation. Every single thread is basically full of the same ten dickheads calling Pelegrini.
How has ^this guy got away with childish name calling year after year? He's always been at it and nobody ever seems to pull the fucker up on it.

Agreed, with this and your previous post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.