City v Swans post match thread

How has this guy got away with childish name calling year after year? He's always been at it and nobody ever seems to pull the fucker up on it.

Yeah Its not like I've been regularly banned for calling a spade a spade or in bluemoon's case a dickhead a dickhead.

Anyway what are you the resident grass?

Pellers has his wingers and CM's pressing up high leaving lots of open space for the opposing teams to move in and making it impossible for the wingers to return to aid the defense if the opposing team is playing a direct counter tactic style of play. I don't get why pellers is doing this high pression, i understand that it has its uses in football tactics but it doesn't seem to fit the style of play of our team too much and leaves too much weakness in the back to exploit, although admittingly once and awhile it does pay off though more frequently it costs us points rather than making them.

City has a lot of speed and attacking quality, it looks obvious that city is really good at counter football if you see just how much chances are being created on the counter. Considering this, wouldn't it make more sense to make the wingers drop back more and be ready for the counter or to support the defenders rather than having them press on the other side of the pitch? I thought that when you are good at counter tactics it's better to drop back a bit and let the opposing team fall on youre defense.

That is so stupid I won't waste my fucking time on it.

For the record Mancini was imo a waste of fucking time with young players & didn't give a fuck about them, & you consistently fail to read posts properly & actually try to understand what people are saying. Putting people in brackets to suit your own agenda.

Try and use the word should, instead of would!

As I have said before, this would have started ages ago i Mancini's time. Kids who have now gone would have been used, even if they weren't good enough long term, just to take the weight off.

City win and 47 pages later the rowing still goes on,its 11 days to Christmas keep going!!!!

Or an hour for a kick about

8154264-large.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.