City v Swans post match thread

3 points is all that matters

the fact that we were incredibly lucky to get them is a point of discussion as is the performance....which was very poor. The reasons behind that are there to debate and discuss on a forum.....if the 3 its was all that counts then you might as well shut the forum down

Very very average. Worried about Arsenal away unless we turn in a different showing than the past few months. BUT 3 points puts us top and if we're there at the end of the last day that'll do for me.

agree but all the defenders are constantly trying to defend on the front foot and thats down to the manager and coaches - there are right times and wrong times to do that but our defenders are trying o do it all the time.

Its down to Ferran, Txiki, Khaldoon and ultimately, Mansour and wont change regardless of the manager in place, trust me.

the fact that we were incredibly lucky to get them is a point of discussion as is the performance....which was very poor. The reasons behind that are there to debate and discuss on a forum.....if the 3 its was all that counts then you might as well shut the forum down

errrrm i know there are points to talk about on a forum ......... but the negativity on here is ridiculous it sounds like we lost. if we had lost people would probably be happier

Mangala needs to go in the Summer. Richard Dunne would have put Gomis in the stand for their goal and Dunney was not the quickest.
Mangala just seems to collect bookings for poorly timed tackles and lacks positional sense IMO. CBs for next season Kompany(fit), Otamendi, Stones and Denayer.

going off here you would have thought wed lost. we won and got the 3 points, yes we didn't play our best, but if we are going to win the league these are the types of wins we need.

That late winner has ruined the night for a few on here sadly as they really wanted to shout told you so.

Top of the League!

Still buzzing over that last minute goal!

What a feeling to score an undeserved last gasp winner!

Thought we were poor, and I still can't bare Pellegrini, but three points are in the bag. Isn't it what they always bang on about the rags for; winning even when playing shite!?

P.S. That last goal is Kelechi's for me. That deflection is the reason it ended up in the back of the net!

Still buzzing over that last minute goal!

What a feeling to score an undeserved last gasp winner!

Thought we were poor, but three points are in the bag. Isn't it what they always bang on about the rags for; winning even when playing shite!?

P.S. That last goal is Kelechi's for me. That deflection is the reason it ended up in the back of the net!

Undeserved pmsl.

You really do take the prize for biggest fucking whopper on here at times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.