City v Swans post match thread

3 points, pretty wank performance with a get out of jail free card played, Hart to thank.

I'd give the second goal to Iheanacho for the deflection. Has the goal scorer been confirmed?

Undeserved pmsl.

You really do take the prize for biggest fucking whopper on here at times.

How so? They had a perfectly good goal disallowed and then scored in the 90th. We got lucky with a deflection at the end. Hardly OTT to say what he did.

Since Pellers has turned up he's managed to make all of our centre backs look dodgy. Even Kompany has come in for criticism. Mangala hasn't done himself any favours but I don't think he's as bad as he's being made to look

Totally agree and our defence today looked even worse than usual. Thank goodness for Joe!

Its down to Ferran, Txiki, Khaldoon and ultimately, Mansour and wont change regardless of the manager in place, trust me.

its basic defensive training and if you cant coach players the right and wrong times to do it then you shouldn't be doing the job.....and ultimately we won't be successful enough for what the top brass want.....Im not sure Khaldoon and HRH Mansour have any say in actual training methods and tactics....an overall view of how the team should play yes but when it comes to diving in on the front foot in the last few minutes which all our players are doing and potentially drawing and losing games Im sure the better tactic would just to be hold the player up and slow him down and win the game

Glad we got the win but I feel like we did not play anywhere near good enough, as I am sure everyone thinks.

That late winner has ruined the night for a few on here sadly as they really wanted to shout told you so.

Top of the League!
Do you honestly believe that? The feeling coming out of the stadium very much reflects the posts on here so far.

thats another game, we played swansea today and won. why can't you just be happy with that. arsenal away is another game and anything could happen.

Don't be ridiculous.

Be happy with that. It was fucking shite, a disgrace & totally unacceptable.

Yes, we won. That is the ONLY thing good to come out of the 92 mins of fucking dogshit.

thats another game, we played swansea today and won. why can't you just be happy with that. arsenal away is another game and anything could happen.

I am not happy because our team hasn't learnt anything from the previous defeats. Our defense is still in utter shambles. We had 3 in the middle at the time and still all it took was one quick pass to reach Gomis.
Btw, I wasn't worried when we lost to West Ham as the performance was impressive. It was a freak result. Today is a continuation of what started from Aston Villa.

Thankful for the three points but we were extremely poor. I expected us to offer a much better performance after the midweek results. Questions have to asked, we simply can not continue to play so poorly as we won't be able to steal the points every week. No idea what he was thinking about replacing Sterling with Delph, they hammered us down that side as soon as the switch was made. Clueless, but we go on. Come on City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.