City V Swans

Every 3 pts we pickup now is a bonus until we get our best players back. Then we should kick on at the most crucial stage of the season with important games coming thick and fast. We're still very much in touch and things will get better.

We have too many players that need the play to be instinctive, off the cuff, in my opinion. There needs to be more thought to our passing, more purpose to it, an intelligence.
As Guillem Balague has said, this is definitely not a Guardiola squad. We seem to be confused as to whether we are a possession team (Yaya, Nasri, Silva) or a counter attacking team (Sterling, De Bruyne, Navas)

Sticking the boot into the fans, always too quiet at the etihad etc etc

Its the current cliché of the month for them.

Xmas fixture in the pissing down rain and freezing cold against a shit side with no away following on a Saturday at 3 when most poor fuckers are getting dragged round the shops by their wives.

It wont be the only shit atmosphere today.

I think there are some matches where he plays too conservatively and others where he is so quick and determined he is a bear to play against. It's hard to reconcile. I like him, though -- lest we forget, another assist today on a good corner.
Good when he comes off the bench, impact player. Personally I like him, makes things happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.