City v The Big 4

He was fantastic at the Emirates. Considering he was only just coming back from injury. I remember thinking how strong he looked.

Adebayor.. didn't really see that one coming. what do we reckon the fee will be ?

Is Drogba in demand????? Can't say i've ever read any bullshit rumours about him leaving Chelsea

Benarbia said:
Is Drogba in demand????? Can't say i've ever read any bullshit rumours about him leaving Chelsea

LOL>>>>to quote you>>>>kthnxby

Neville Kneville said:
I believe some people but I don't believe some others. Figured you'd all be really interested to know that, judging by the number of enthralling posts on every single fucking thread about who believes what.

I believe most of that... at least, I believe that you believe it and have posted in good faith. Keep up the good work!

bobmcfc said:
Adebayor.. didn't really see that one coming. what do we reckon the fee will be ?

What Arsenal wanted last summer...around 25 million...pounds not euros...

Ok fella's...

Yes I did post about a month ago now that Tevez and Eto'o were done deals. I posted that in good faith and I believe as we have all read that events turned when Eto'o it appears asked for more money so whilst things may appear at first to be done they're never quite done until its officially announced. I'll stick to the Tevez one for now though. In the same thread I also posted that we would sign RSC and we did, nothing really startling about that prediction but it happened. I also said we had Lescott and Toure on our list. To save all the pm's to date I know nothing about Toure and any news of Lescott is now general public knowledge.

I am now led to believe and again I'm posting this in good faith like all the genuine ITK's do and put themselves up for some unfair critiscism that, Adebayor is almost done, which would make sense us turning away from Eto'o. It's only my opinion but I can't believe City would just sit and wait for Eto'o and Barca to come to an agreement and risk it going pear shaped at the last minute leaving us with no alternative. Therefore maybe we've gone to plan B which possibly is Adebayor and because we've progressed on this front maybe we're going with it instead of sitting around waiting.

As for John Terry again I know nothing more other than we are about 70% down the line with the negotiations.

There is no need to pm me for any other information as I have posted everything I am aware of for now and if I hear otherwise I'll post it. If these signings don't happen then it's neither mine, Spursmad, Ajay, URG, ZZ's or any other genuine City fan or ITK's fault, we are only passing on information heard.

I cant belive the odds on him coming to us have dropped from 8/1 on skybet at the start of this thread to 4/1 on skybet now !!! they must be watching.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.