City v The Big 4

bizzbo said:
Neville Kneville said:
I believe some people but I don't believe some others. Figured you'd all be really interested to know that, judging by the number of enthralling posts on every single fucking thread about who believes what.

I believe most of that... at least, I believe that you believe it and have posted in good faith. Keep up the good work!

I can PM you if you want but I'm not sure you'd like it ;-)

adebayour is a big step down from eto'o in my opinion. Im not saying he isnt a decent player (he is) but he is no where near as good as eto'o

he doesnt offer us anything different to what rsc offers us....they are very similar in style of play

eto'o style players are what we require and until that happens we will not break the top 5-6 in my opinon

Yeah, but I doubt we will get any Arsenal players. Its unlikely that we will get Toure, as we are gonna get Lescott. And please, I hope to god we don't get Adebayor

simon23 said:
adebayour is a big step down from eto'o in my opinion. Im not saying he isnt a decent player (he is) but he is no where near as good as eto'o

he doesnt offer us anything different to what rsc offers us....they are very similar in style of play

eto'o style players are what we require and until that happens we will not break the top 5-6 in my opinon

Adebayor is in the class of strikers just below Eto'o, Villa, Torres and the like tbh. I would love him here and think he can push us up into the next level. Howqever I do agree that he is very similar to RSC, seems quite strange to be honest that we would try to get both.

simon23 said:

I totally disagree....RSC and Adebayor are totally different types of players...Adebayor plays on the shoulder of the last defender, looking to beat the offside trap...as is witnessed by the vast majority of goals he has scored for Arsenal...RSC is a player who drops deep all the time, holds the ball up, and looks to play people in.

Bazzmand Show said:
simon23 said:

Adebayor is in the class of strikers just below Eto'o, Villa, Torres and the like tbh. I would love him here and think he can push us up into the next level. Howqever I do agree that he is very similar to RSC, seems quite strange to be honest that we would try to get both.

agree. he is a class above the likes of benjani..and way above evans and caceido but i dont think he would mae us a much improved team to be honest......

I can see this being another frustrating window in terms of being able to get a good balance of different types of forward into the club.......i had real hope with eto'0 but that is dead in the water

At his best Adebayor is quality. But he seems to pick and choose when he can be bothered. Would be a good signing but I could see it ending in tears in a year or so.

Still not sure the Eto'o deal is done anyway.

moomba said:
At his best Adebayor is quality. But he seems to pick and choose when he can be bothered. Would be a good signing but I could see it ending in tears in a year or so.

Sounds like the elk again moomba .. maybe we can ask chelski to return him as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.