City v The Big 4

bizzbo said:
i know he's had a few poor games this season, but 'a bag of wank'? seriously, he has an arrogant streak, and will never be the best in the world, but is he better or worse than crouch? jo? benjani? ok, he's not torres, drogba, villa, but he's clearly a very good top 4 player with an extremely useful mix of pace, power, height and decent skills.

I LMAO at that. Only 25 as well.

Sgoater said:
PoolHustler said:
Sgoater said:
Arsenal 4/7 Barcelona 20/1
AC Milan 10/3 Real Madrid 20/1
Inter Milan 8/1 Bayern ****** 33/1
Man City 8/1 Man Utd 33/1
Chelsea 12/1 Lyon 40/1

Odds on Adebayours next club for those interested !

One thing to remember is that not only would he be a great signing for us but it would really weaken Arsenal and would help us (cringes) in a bid to finish 4th.

What bookie is that mate? The best I can find is only 4/1 with Skybet

That was skybet ha ha ha, ive just refreshed and we are down to 4/1 i cant believe it wish id bet straight away - they must be watching this thread !

They are....

Re: Adebayor apparently signing

this is why it needs a new thread. people don't check obscure theads, it needs spelling out

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=130827" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=130827</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.