City v The Big 4

bobmcfc said:
Bazzmand Show said:
simon23 said:
bobmcfc said:
wtf is going on ? anyone ?? lol

no cryptic stuff please

billyhshears is alluding to the fact that we are going to try and sign adebayour from arsenal

Im getting a good feeling about this. AS some people had said we would not have pulled out about Eto'o without something else in the pipeline. Interesting.

sorry if i don't start creaming over adebayor, i think he's a bag of wank but if he signs i'll back him 100%

Disagree mate. Adebayor has as much ability and talent as anyone and is a massive lad. He has the ability no doubt, 24 goals only 18 months ago with arsenal in the league. If hes settled, like he was that year, he can smash them in. I still think he can be immense with the right management.

Can we get an official Adebayor thread going as from what I have been told he is on his way early next week.

PoolHustler said:
Sgoater said:
Arsenal 4/7 Barcelona 20/1
AC Milan 10/3 Real Madrid 20/1
Inter Milan 8/1 Bayern ****** 33/1
Man City 8/1 Man Utd 33/1
Chelsea 12/1 Lyon 40/1

Odds on Adebayours next club for those interested !

One thing to remember is that not only would he be a great signing for us but it would really weaken Arsenal and would help us (cringes) in a bid to finish 4th.

What bookie is that mate? The best I can find is only 4/1 with Skybet

That was skybet ha ha ha, ive just refreshed and we are down to 4/1 i cant believe it wish id bet straight away - they must be watching this thread !

i know he's had a few poor games this season, but 'a bag of wank'? seriously, he has an arrogant streak, and will never be the best in the world, but is he better or worse than crouch? jo? benjani? ok, he's not torres, drogba, villa, but he's clearly a very good top 4 player with an extremely useful mix of pace, power, height and decent skills.

Re: Adebayor apparently signing

We already are mate, no need for this seperate thread.

johnmc said:
Interesting theory but a couple of points. Even if Barry was Liverpools top target I don't thing you can say that we have weakened them as he was never there. Also no one would argue that he would ever be as important as Gerrard or Torres. There isn't much between Alonso and Barry.

Also Tevez was never a first choice at the rags. He may have got more game time seeing tranny left but its likely valencia will replace tranny and the order of merit as it were would still see tevez on the bench more often than not.

Terry I agree, along with Lampard and Essien Chelsea's most important player

Tevez was only on the bench cos bacon face had to field his £30 million signing berbatov. There's no doubt Tevez was one of the rags better players and will be a decent loss to them next season.

If the player from arsenal is adebayor then I hope we aren't gonna give Arsenal a hefty sum of money for him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.