City v The Big 4

At least we know Adebeyaor is capable of producing in this league. I would of rather had Eto'o but i suppose there was no guarantee he would have cut it. Im just trying to be positive lads.

elanos tumb said:
I'd love too see Adebayor in City

Same here young enough to get better, knows where the back of the net is, knows the league very well, would be a top class signing IMO OK it's not the world class superstar that some people want, but he could just be what we need

If City carry off these tranfers you can only doft your cap at the breathtakingly effective tactic of picking off achievable yet de-stabalising targets from the sky 4, just Alonso to go and we are sorted :)

I know Eto'o is a class above Adebayor but he does have 3 years to make that step up (he was named African player of the year ahead of Eto'o in 08) plus he is a top quality striker 46 goals in 104 games for Arseanl in the league and 62 goals in 143 in all comps with 21 assists ...should speak for itself. Plus we would be taking one of Arsenal's best players off their hands. No fall out over the number 25 shirt either as in sure Bridge will be happy to swap it for 3 or 18.

After Eto'o who realistically is out there that we can sign that is better than Adebayor ?

Sgoater said:
I know Eto'o is a class above Adebayor but he does have 3 years to make that step up (he was named African player of the year ahead of Eto'o in 08) plus he is a top quality striker 46 goals in 104 games for Arseanl in the league and 62 goals in 143 in all comps with 21 assists ...should speak for itself. Plus we would be taking one of Arsenal's best players off their hands. No fall out over the number 25 shirt either as in sure Bridge will be happy to swap it for 3 or 18.

After Eto'o who realistically is out there that we can sign that is better than Adebayor ?

not to mention Adebayor has done it in this league.

I'm very happy with Adebayor if it comes to fruition, don't see how anyone couldn't be really.

6 or 7 strikers though depending on how you class Robinho. Surely we'll see some go at least on loan? Caicedo loan to Hammers or Lisbon maybe?

Sgoater said:

I agree and i also think hes alot quicker than a few on here give him credit for.

sam221985 said:
I'm very happy with Adebayor if it comes to fruition, don't see how anyone couldn't be really.

6 or 7 strikers though depending on how you class Robinho. Surely we'll see some go at least on loan? Caicedo loan to Hammers or Lisbon maybe?

They cant sell Big Phil

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.