CITY v The Rags - F.A Cup Semi-Final Official Match Thread

fuck off rooney. oh i wonder why giggs aint in the squad. probably grounded by his missus

citymad said:
Bulldoglikeapproach said:
yaya has been our best so far
i agree but Kompany and lescott have been pretty solid and Silva is getting more into the game.
For someone who thinks Lescott isn't good enough, I think he has been the best player. Judging according to expectations v. Actual output.

LoveCity said:
Have to wonder if Milner for Barry would have made a big difference. In the middle Milner can defend and set up goals.

Hopefully he'll make this change in the second half. We are so slow in our build up and allows the rags to get back organised.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
Andouble said:
good first 8-10 mins, terrible 20 mins, good end to the half.

Mario is playing well, as is Yaya.

Which Mario? Surely not the one who had that long range shot but has done a big fat zilch otherwise.

nil nil at half time is excellent

the one that won the header that flicked on Yaya to set us up on our best attack of the game. The one that trapped the ball that allowed Baz to hit that turnaround shot. He's doing excellent, keeping his head, and had a good work rate.

Dax777 said:
citymad said:
i agree but Kompany and lescott have been pretty solid and Silva is getting more into the game.
For someone who thinks Lescott isn't good enough, I think he has been the best player. Judging according to expectations v. Actual output.

Lescott was shaky in the first 15 mins. Settled down though.

Nervous wreck can barely type

Few scare moments for both teams. Comin into it better but I'd like to see Yaya close Scholes down more quickly

Mario is doing quite well... fuck vidic tryin to get him sent off, I thought he was supposed to be a hardman?

Utd have the slight 1st half edge overall, mainly because they seem to close us down faster then we do them.

Come on City!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.