CITY v The Rags - F.A Cup Semi-Final Official Match Thread

Dax777 said:
citymad said:
i agree but Kompany and lescott have been pretty solid and Silva is getting more into the game.
For someone who thinks Lescott isn't good enough, I think he has been the best player. Judging according to expectations v. Actual output.
I don't know. His very poor clearance put them in position for that first Berbatov shot.

citymad said:
LoveCity said:
Have to wonder if Milner for Barry would have made a big difference. In the middle Milner can defend and set up goals.

Hopefully he'll make this change in the second half. We are so slow in our build up and allows the rags to get back organised.

I think if anything the change will eventually be Milner for AJ.

Weve survived the first half effort, great save by Joe, they will come again but the confidence is growing, Mancini was right the back four were sitting to deep, since that rant we have pretty much had it.

Bobby just needs to calm everybody down, and get Mario more mobile, this can be done calm heads are needed just would love Mario to roast camel gob and pop in the winner!!!

Come on City.

prima

now the players are starting to see its just 11 v 11. i hope they come out fighting in the second half.

taconinja said:
Dax777 said:
Like I have said often on many threads. Our fullback wing mid combination is often poor. Our touch and goes are not very impressive either. But we got more forceful as the game progressed.

Barry and Deyong, have to move up a bit. Carrick, Scholes and Park are outmanning Yaya in the middle coz our DMs are worried about covering for the defense. I think our defense can handle their front three if pressure is put on their central 3.
I think they did move forward in the second part of that half, which is good to see.

Yeah we did. I saw De Jong chase up to Vidic once. And once we closed in on the midfield. They sttill created chances, but it was forced, as opposed to it being so easy.

taconinja said:
Dax777 said:
For someone who thinks Lescott isn't good enough, I think he has been the best player. Judging according to expectations v. Actual output.
I don't know. His very poor clearance put them in position for that first Berbatov shot.

I thought Barry was at fault for that one taking the ball back into our own area.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.