City v United Beijing friendly pre match - CANCELLED

Don't worry Jose will have them sorted by the season playing a style of football that suits their players and fans

Bl2oYLHCAAAKmOG.png

Kids keep telling me I'm ready for that home. I'm sure he made his debut in some rag players testimonial at the Swamp though....... Denis Irwin maybe.
I'm pretty sure it was Denis Irwin's, which was at the start of the 2000/1 season iirc. I seem to remember George Weah clobbering someone too, although, like you, my memory ain't what it used to be.

We can't lose to a team that can play like that, surely?

Saw that Silva, Aguero, Hart (might be missing some) have all joined up with the squad and heard Sterling is arriving today. Anyone know when Nolito should arrive? Love to see him against United.

Can see Mourinho being an utter dick and fielding a full-strength team for this one just to feed his ego while we give youth a chance. We'll still win if they don't improve significantly from today.

Hart
Zabaleta
Facey
Humphreys-Grant
Clichy
Zucculini
A. Garcia
Nasri
Silva
Sterling
Iheanacho

Hope we play a similar team to the one against Bayern and take the game as it is a friendly for match fitness and to look at a few players.

We can't lose to a team that can play like that, surely?

Saw that Silva, Aguero, Hart (might be missing some) have all joined up with the squad and heard Sterling is arriving today. Anyone know when Nolito should arrive? Love to see him against United.

Can see Mourinho being an utter dick and fielding a full-strength team for this one just to feed his ego while we give youth a chance. We'll still win if they don't improve significantly from today.

Hart
Zabaleta
Facey
Humphreys-Grant
Clichy
Zucculini
A. Garcia
Nasri
Silva
Sterling
Iheanacho

have Silva or Sterling even started training with the team? Can't see them playing a part.

From the training pics today Sterling & Otamendi still seem to be missing.

I know KDB, Kompany, Gundogan, Mangala & Sagna aren't there but they aren't expected there yet.

Anyone any info on Sterling & Otamendi?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.