City v United Beijing friendly pre match - CANCELLED

From the training pics today Sterling & Otamendi still seem to be missing.

I know KDB, Kompany, Gundogan, Mangala & Sagna aren't there but they aren't expected there yet.

Anyone any info on Sterling & Otamendi?
Joe is there so assume sterling is there somewhere, same for nico,you can't see everyone in traing pics

Rags will win, media will proclaim them the second coming of the Busby babes (again), never seen a United team like it, the power, the pace, the passion. Mourinho completely washed of his past demons. He's a new man, fire in his belly, Ferguson reincarnate. Rooney is looking trimmer than ever, for the 8th pre-season on the bounce, golden boot awaits the white Pele..

Then we'll win the league.

Any win against them bastards whether its tiddly winks is a must.
I hated Bacon face,but i really hate Jose Moaniho.
Good to see they just got a tanking against Dortmund,my dream for this season is obviously win the league,do the derby double with a couple of 6-1's and Moaniho to be sacked by december.
Because them cnuts are running out of chosen ones.

I've been living in Beijing for the last 2 years. To answer some of the questions, we're definitely 7 hours ahead of UK time, which means KO at 12:30PM UK time. It was rainy as f*** on wednesday. Thursday and Friday have not been bad and there is no groundwater around the city so we should be ok, although there are storms predicted over the next 2 days. They are usually short downpours for a few hours and drain quick, the one on wednesday was a bit of a freak storm. Also I've blagged tickets for the training session on sunday morning (think it's like 3AM UK time) so will give yous a heads up of what we look like although it will probably be a big autograph exercise for the most part

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.