City v United |Carling Cup | 19th Jan |Match Day thread

mdj0520 said:
I have faith in Mancini. Boyata is starting on merit, and if we want to win the battle in midfield then I can see why Kompany has been moved forward. Onouha is on the bench, so Mancini opts for the younger less experienced Boyata over a semi fit Onouha... Hopefully the midfield is strong enough to help out with defensive duties adequately.

This is United, not Boro, this kid's played what 2 games max for us, and he's at the back with RICHARDS ffs.

Oh we're fucked!

Not too concerned this match lasts for 180 mins not 90. Kompany hopefully will be able to head some of the clearances made by Given rather it coming straight back, Rags playing one up front. Tevez Bellars and SWP will work their socks off defensively as well as providing pace attack. NDJ, Kompany and Barry I have no doubt with help defence out when needed. What we miss is a true out and out striker, RSC injured, Ade away only really left Benji and noboddy before he played a Boro would have considered him anyway. Lets wait and see blues.

deano ou812 said:
someone said the weeks break has helped utd ,dont forget we play on sunday then the rags on wed,while they have no game,fcuking jammy bastards..

rags play hull on Sat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.