City v United |Carling Cup | 19th Jan |Match Day thread

We've combined the 2 worst possible styles of play. we're still defending city, but attacking like inter. god i wish it was the other way round

rkmrecordz said:
IrishMacca said:
Ya but playing would involve effort and a derby, this game, would involve heart. Neither of which Robinho has shown lately.

i am not writing him off just yet. i still think he can help the team

He's the talent to, but I can't remember anoyne playing with so little effort and having that little impact on a game. I mean when was the last time you saw a sub come on and be subbed again later for no other reason then him playing just shite.
And it's not just about that game, it's been there for a while. It just was clearly highlighted the other day.

cheque book out time, need a fit striker to help Tevez, he can't do it all on his own, and a creative midfielder as three defensive midfielders isn't going to create much.

Very negative line-up, don't understand why.

The combination of DJ, Barry and Zabs is very timid for a home game.

Plenty on the bench if RB wants to change it. We are doing better since the goal, though.

Keep the faith. Long way to go. And this is NOT a great United side, is it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.