City v United |Carling Cup | 19th Jan |Match Day thread

I thought De Jong was well up for it today, but Tevez and Given kept us the win.
I thought Boyata did quite well considering.
We did lack creative spark and we didnt really get into 3rd gear really.
Personally, i thought we were lucky but sometimes you need luck... So fuckk yeah!! Bring on the swamp you sad rag fuckers!!!!!
City til we die lads!

blue wang said:
happy motherfuckers yeah

we half way there

Mancini tactics??????

up until we scored the tactics were spot on, once we got in front we lost composure and started to panick, not sure tactics can do anything about this, thats about player mentality

IlDivinCodino said:
There wasn't much point having Benjani on at the end, had no effect. Kompany was fantastic at the back!

Well to rest tevez, pose some threat upront and defend our lead with bringing on sylvinho

hilts said:
blue wang said:
happy motherfuckers yeah

we half way there

Mancini tactics??????

up until we scored the tactics were spot on, once we got in front we lost composure and started to panick, not sure tactics can do anything about this, thats about player mentality

I agree and even Shearer said mancini's tacticts were spot on. A glimmer of hope through trenches of negativity of the media

What a performance of Kompany! Best defender by miles imo.
He keeps improving game after game.

big win boys!! it feels so good to stick it to those fuckers. and you can't right it better then to have Tevez get the 2 goals. hell if the ref didn't add on that bullshit time during the last match it would be a win and draw against the rags.

Well done Citeh!!!

The Pre match build up.The pre match blue moon.The glory of the stadium.The victory over the enemy.Who wouldnt want to be part of that? Blue moon rising.

"lets all do the tevez, lets all do the tevez! " " we'll buy your club and we'll burn it down ! " quality

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.